Posted by : Shin Nya Kamis, 02 Desember 2010

     He gets a lot of Jay Chou comparisons because they do sound quite a like in voice and song, but a copy he is not, and once you hear more of his works, you can see how distinctive he is on his own. He does such a great blend of Chinese and RnB
     I think Jay Chou maybe is overall more talented, but I really like the fact that Hou Xian takes his time with composing and writing for his albums. Each time he produces something, I love almost all the songs on the albums. Out of the twenty three songs he has released, I like all except perhaps two and those two probably could have been the better songs on another artists' album.
     He's really, really under promoted though, and his MVs almost all suck and I am so, so pissed he seems even less well known after his latest release. There's very little shows he's going on, and that's what he needs to get popular.
     I don't even think he's really known outside of China, I mean in other Chinese-speaking regions.


Click here to see the video
Link unduh mp3 belum tersedia

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Everything about music -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -